Friday, January 5, 2018

Happy New Year!

Dear Parishioners,

Happy New Year! I hope you all had a blessed Christmas and that 2018 has started out well for you and your family.

In spite of the frigid weather, my heart was warmed by the crowds at the Christmas Masses and your generous donations. One unexpected blessing came from the estate of a deceased parishioner. It was a very substantial amount for which I am very grateful. It also reminded me to review my own will and make a few revisions. If you are looking for a good practical resolution for 2018, I recommend you do the same. In the process, please don’t forget St. Jane’s who connects you to Jesus. After all, she is our mother having given us life through baptism and nourishment through the sacraments.

May God bless you and your family throughout 2018.

Fr. Carl

“All the angels and saints are engaged in trying to prevent us from committing sins.”
~ Thoughts of the Cure D’Ars